 People / 578
Re: Purimish fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:56:23 GMT

Dan Boger wrote:

Shiri Dori wrote:
Dear Shiri and Sheeree, are both of you sure about you are typing your
names correctly?..:-)

I hope so... People misspell my name often enough, I wouldn't want to do it
to myself ;-)

for what it's worth, "Shiri" is how I'd spell your name.  I never saw a
"Sheeree" before - what's the source of that? :)

Dan

There is another Shiri (or Sheree) around..:-) She is Sheree Rosenkatz,
look at this:

http://www.lugnet.com/people/?n=572

By thinking both of them having the same nationality, I thought that
they should had the same name also, but just interpreted differently
when translating it to latin alphabet..:-)

Selçuk (Selchook?)