 People / 562
Re: Purimish fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:33:14 GMT

In lugnet.people, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.people, Dan Boger writes:
Shiri Dori wrote:

Normally I don't play the Devil's advocate, but what the heck:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/devil1.jpg
psst!  it's sideways!

Yah, I realized that after I uploaded... my host site has been way too
annoying lately so I was thankful it even loaded it at all... I'm not gonna
mess with it now ;-)

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/devil2.jpg

After I heard how much fun my Israeli friends had over Purim break I felt
like
I missed out on Purim this year so I decided to snag my sister's haloween
costume... ;-)

heh, I haven't wore a costume for purim since grade school... ;)

Well, I called my friend to say happy b-day and found all my friends partying
at her house... I was so happy to talk to them but was jealous and felt I had
to do *something*...

and
btw, isn't the devil a non-jewish thingum? ;)

Well, yeah... so, who cares? ;-)

-Shiri

  enlighten me a bit on purim... seems enough like my favorite holiday,
halloween for me to like it.  i love the pics!  you're a red devil! ; how
can i not!? ;-)
  later ~ craig~