 People / 572
Re: Purimish fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 01:05:08 GMT

Dan Boger <dan@giccs.georgetown.edu> wrote in message
news:38DAB195.7540B30D@giccs.georgetown.edu...
Shiri Dori wrote:
Dear Shiri and Sheeree, are both of you sure about you are typing your
names correctly?..:-)

I hope so... People misspell my name often enough, I wouldn't want to do • it
to myself ;-)

for what it's worth, "Shiri" is how I'd spell your name.  I never saw a
"Sheeree" before - what's the source of that? :)

Dan

hi
Sheree is just the name of a movie star my mom liked many ... years ago,
Sheree North.  (If you think I'm going to tell you how many years I hope you
won't be holding your breath waitng  :-)  Let it suffice to say that I grew
up using a sliderule not a calculator.)  Sheree rhymes with berry.  My
hebrew name is shirah.

sheree