 People / 244
Re: Lugnet Roll-call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 18:59:03 GMT

I haven't done one of these in, well, ever, so here goes.
Name:  Shiri Dori (Please notice, Shiri is my *first* name
Gender:  Female
Year of Birth:  1984
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 10, if my sister counts as a comparision
Location:  Newton, MA, USA (formerly and futurely Kfar Vradim, Israel)
E-mail Address: shirid@hotmail.com
LEGO/home page URL(s): I keep telling myself I need one... I never listen  ;-)
Marital Status:  Single
Children:  0
Occupation: High School Student
In Lugnet Since:  Reading it for a long time, particifating since ~Sept. '99
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since: Never

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: give or take 50
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: 1, waiting for sis's birthday
# of LEGO Pieces:  Ooh. Last time I checked... 5000, but now it would be more.
Much more.
# of LEGOfests Attended: 0
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 1 in Billund, soon to be another one in CA!
Yeah!

First LEGO Set: Unknown box/bucket with many pieces and two minifigs.
Favorite Theme(s):  Town, Train, Adventurers, Castle, NNITO (1)
Favorite Set(s):  Would've been 4558 metroliner - if I would have it
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  Lion theme King.
Set/theme you would like to see: Residential and commercial town areas, more
Monorail, Countryside stuff, tropical islands, (2) and the 4558 re-released.
Current LEGO Project: None - stuck with builder's block for now

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Hmmm... introduced LEGO to 60 camp-mates, who
thought LEGO is for kids. (I bet they still do, but hey, I tried.)

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: roller-blading, ceramics.

Well, that's me!
-Shiri

(1) - Not Necessarily In That Order (I guess I made that up! Cool)
(2) - the above is inspired by Jeff, Ryan and Ray, but true.