 People / 8
Re: Lugnet Roll-call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 01:12:12 GMT

Hey, this looks like a good time for a first post, so here I go (using the
template)....

Name:  Peter Merryman
Gender:  Male
Year of Birth:  1971
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 8-11
Location:  Los Angeles, CA
E-mail Address: merryman@lacasabonita.com
LEGO/home page URL(s): (make sure the "!" at the end is there)
http://animation.filmtv.ucla.edu/students/pmerryman/scienweb/html/Scientists!
Marital Status:  Single (but my girlfriend and I have combined our lego
bricks.  Must be serious)
Children:  0
Occupation: Animator
On Lugnet Since:  Right now (been lurking for a few months)
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since: next week

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: ~30?
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: 1
# of LEGO Pieces:  10,000?
# of LEGOfests Attended: 0
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 1, Carlsbad('99)

First LEGO Set: I have no idea
Favorite Theme(s):  Star Wars, Castle, Adventurers, Train, Divers
Favorite Set(s):  1807 Santa Claus
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  any original smiley
Set/theme you would like to see: Victorian sci-fi and/or train station, Greek
mythology
Current LEGO Project: kinda turning a bookshelf into a land/sea cutaway for
divers/adventurers

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: haven't had my 15 minutes of Lego Fame yet.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: movies, CDs, laserdiscs, DVDs, guitar, camping,
cooking, and lazing about.

There, that wasn't so bad.

-Pete