 People / 124
Re: Lugnet Roll-call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 02:00:52 GMT

Name:  Peter James CALLAWAY

Gender:  Male

Year of Birth:  1972

Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:  12 and active

Location:  Sydney, NSW, Australia (tune in for the Olympics!)

E-mail Address:  pcallaway@bmcl.com.au

LEGO/home page URL(s): none yet

Marital Status:  Married

Children:  Competition for my toys! NEVER!

Occupation:  Civil/construction engineer (I get to play with the BIG toys!)

On LUGNET Since:  October 1999

On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since:  Never been there (yet)

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  ~100 (I never kept count)

# of Unopened Sets in Collection:  C'mon!! How can you resist?!?!?

# of LEGO Pieces:  15,000 (give or take)

# of LEGOfests Attended:  None

# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited:  None (<sob!>)

First LEGO Set:  314, 315-1976 and 687

LEGO Dark Age:  1984-1998

First LEGO set after the Dark Age:  Star Wars (takes something big to drag me
out of a slump)

Favorite Theme(s):  Technic, Star Wars, Model Team

Favorite Set(s):  Anything SW, 8865, 851 (we used to own the exact same one!),
5590

Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  Biker Scout

Set/theme you would like to see:  Construction (perhaps a System Caterpillar
series)

Current LEGO Project:  Lego models of Dune 2000 vehicles (great game)

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:  Bought a box of about 2000 assorted Lego pieces
for AUD$30 (USD$19) at a market!

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  4W driving, golf, abseiling, sailing, reading,
playing guitar, computer games, camping, oh...and my wife