 Town / 58
Re: Divers (was: Lugnet Roll-call)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:08:01 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ...
In lugnet.town, Steve Bliss writes:
Is the ship in 6560 the biggest non-Pirates, non-Boats that Really Float
boat LEGO has ever done?

Yup.  It is slightly longer than the Atlantis from Launch 'N Load Seaport.
I'm glad I got three extra copies of 6560.  That is a great set!

Jeff

P.S.  I don't know how big the USS Constellation is, so I'm not including
it.

USS constellation is 58x10 studs (+front mast) and there is another one
(set#343) with dimensions of 54x10. I don't remember if they are bigger than
the 6560, though.

Selçuk