 Town / 46
Re: Divers (was: Lugnet Roll-call)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 20:26:11 GMT

[lugnet.people snipped from ng list]

On Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:21:36 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>"
<sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:

I have all the Divers sets, too, except the one with metroliner front as a
cabin. I like them much, especially during this sad times of juniorization.
The most irritating thing is that the boats are not much detailed, even they
just look like small fisherman vessels, instead of research vessels.

Good point.  The lack of detail is doubly-disappointing, because the boats
are the biggest point of variation between the sets.[1]  In a way, they are
the reason to get *all* the Divers sets.

Is the ship in 6560 the biggest non-Pirates, non-Boats that Really Float
boat LEGO has ever done?

I like the ship in 6558 Shark Cage Cove, because it is the most
distinctive.

Steve
1- Except for the labs in 6441 and 1782.  But there are only two labs, and
there are five boats.