Re: January 28th, 2006 SMART Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:22:15 GMT

I've had four people ask about a wider line, including two that were concerned
that if the line wasn't really 3/4" wide, their light sensors wouldn't be able
to track the line properly. In fact, the "3/4-inch" tape is just a bit under
3/4", so I'm going to get some wider tape that we'll use for the arena. I'll
look for 1" tape, and hope that this will be okay for everyone. Remember, if
your robot has very specific requirements, you're always welcome to bring your
own arena (or tape)!

Until tomorrow!

--
  David Schilling