Re: January 28th, 2006 SMART Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 02:04:46 GMT

Reminder - in two weeks we'll have our 5th anniversary SMART meeting. The
location is Digipen, the time, 2pm. Meetings usually go to around 5pm, and often
people gather together for dinner at Red Robin afterwards.

Check the previous post for rules, but the mini-challenge is to build a drag
racing robot that will detect the end of the course, and return to the starting
line. We'll also talk about the up-coming Robot display for Easter weekend -
members can participate by building a GBC module, or an Easter Egg finding
robot. Also at the meeting we'll discuss this year's Grand Challenge.

--
  David Schilling