 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 194
Re: Carpool (was Re: BRICKFEST on Saturday)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 05:18:19 GMT

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Timothy D. Freshly writes:

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message
[snip]
Tim, Sounds like you have until high noon today to register. • Don't just
sit
there!

Well, I just registered (10:45 am eastern).  What time should we • meet (and
where) on Saturday morning?  Also, who wants to drive?

I suggest meeting at my house (it is close to the library) and we • can go
from there.  I can e-mail everyone directions.  Just let me know if • this is
acceptable.

It looks like everything gets started around 9:00 am so we should • leave
between 7:00 and 7:30.  I would probably want to stay most of the • day (till
around 7:00 or so) and then head back (but I'm very flexible on • this).

Tim

Carpooling and meeting at 7 a.m. at your house sounds good to me • because I live
south of the River. John is staying the weekend in DC and Greg said • he is
planning to do the same, so it looks like You, Stephan and I are • interested in
carpooling Saturday...unless Rich has a change of plans and decides • to come
too. Stephan will have been there on Friday and may have a better • feel on
actual travel time.
Bert

Sounds good to me as well.  All day sounds is good.  As far as travel
time is concerened, well that depends on how fast you drive :)  How
much space for stuff will there be?  I am planning on bringing 2
things.  Set #105 for the classic set display and a spaceship
(Recently named the Galaxy Enforcer :) )

--
Overkill is the only sure kill.

SR