 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 185
Re: BRICKFEST on Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:42:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Timothy D. Freshly writes:

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Timothy D. Freshly writes:
Good news.  It is begining to look as if I may be able to go to Brickfest • on
Saturday.  If I can go I would like to carpool with someone who is just
going up for Saturday.  I should know for sure by Wednesday.

Carpool sounds cool!

Also, does anyone know the details about walk-in registration?

Tim

If Rich doesn't go (I'm still holding out for a change in his plans) can • you
take his place? He registered.

Bert

If the Brickfest people permit a substitution, I would certainly be willing
(and would of course reimburse Rich for his already paid registration fee).

BTW, is anyone taking anything to display (other than Jon who is running his
BrickWars games)?  I guess I'm just in the mood to browse and meet people.
I fI took anything, it would be something small.

Tim

Tim,
You should register as soon as possible. Name tags are being printed today.
I'm uncertain if you'll need to get the money up here before Friday, but
being registered is crucial.

This is to anyone else who is sitting on the fence. If you don't register,
you can't do a walk in. I hope to see as many of you who want to come this
weekend. Register and come on down to Brickfest 2001! It should be an
experience to remember, and something to tell your grand-kids about.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****