 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 186
Re: BRICKFEST on Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:15:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Richard W. Schamus writes:

Tim,
You should register as soon as possible. Name tags are being printed today.
I'm uncertain if you'll need to get the money up here before Friday, but
being registered is crucial.

This is to anyone else who is sitting on the fence. If you don't register,
you can't do a walk in. I hope to see as many of you who want to come this
weekend. Register and come on down to Brickfest 2001! It should be an
experience to remember, and something to tell your grand-kids about.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Tim, Sounds like you have until high noon today to register. Don't just sit
there!