 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 182
Re: BRICKFEST on Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 23:44:40 GMT

I would also be interested in carpooling.  And if Rich does not go and
nobody else takes his place I would be interested.  I plan to go for
all 3 days, not stay overnight, but travel each day.

--
Overkill is the only sure kill.

SR

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Timothy D. Freshly writes:
Good news.  It is begining to look as if I may be able to go to • Brickfest on
Saturday.  If I can go I would like to carpool with someone who is • just
going up for Saturday.  I should know for sure by Wednesday.

Carpool sounds cool!

Also, does anyone know the details about walk-in registration?

Tim

If Rich doesn't go (I'm still holding out for a change in his plans) • can you
take his place? He registered.

Bert