 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 190
Re: BRICKFEST on Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:51:16 GMT

"John Kornhaus" <jkornhaus@xperts.com> wrote in message
[snip]
I don't think the giant spaceship corridor battle is going to happen
this time, there is just too much to do to get it ready in time. I
still have to finish building stuff for the three games I've already
listed, plus a couple of other quick scenarios I have in mind.

John

John:

Too bad :-(  I really like the idea.  Let's try to play it at one of our
next meetings.

Tim