 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 187
Re: BRICKFEST on Saturday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:54:17 GMT

In article <GG8A1D.BDo@lugnet.com>, Timothy D. Freshly
<timfreshly@shaheenlaw.com> wrote:

BTW, is anyone taking anything to display (other than Jon who is running his
BrickWars games)?  I guess I'm just in the mood to browse and meet people.
I fI took anything, it would be something small.

I'll be taking a few MOCs for display in the castle area (if I get them
finished in time...). Too bad BrickFest conflicts with the Library
display, I'm sure your buildings and Bert's trains would have been
admired in the big train layout.

Rich's big space truck and Stephen's fighter would have gone great in
the space section. I'm not sure which category Greg's zeppelins would
have fit into, but they are too cool not to show to a wider audience :)

Unfortunately, I have to scale back a bit on the stuff I had planned to
pack. I'll be taking my wife & kids up to visit their grandparents that
weekend then heading to the 'fest, so I'll lose a lot of cargo space
hauling *their* toys instead of mine ;-)

I don't think the giant spaceship corridor battle is going to happen
this time, there is just too much to do to get it ready in time. I
still have to finish building stuff for the three games I've already
listed, plus a couple of other quick scenarios I have in mind.

John