 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 195
194  |  196
Subject:
Traffic Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 01:56:10 GMT

I noticed that in the last week RichLUG  has had 25 (now 26) postings on
LUGNET! This is a record for our recently established LUG. This is due in
part to our first display and then of course there is the frenzy surrounding
BrickFest.

In our small LUG we have three members, Stephen, John and Greg who plan to
attend BrickFest all three days. Tim and I are going on Saturday and Rich
Jenkins, who has to travel over two hours  to attend our meetings, has
posted  that he is also planning to attend BrickFest. Only Dave and Rich
Schoonover. can't make it. I, for one really appreciate all the work Rich S.
has done organizing our group and website. I am also holding out  on the
faint possibility that Rich S. can attend BrickFest with us.

Bert Waters