 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / *286 (-20)
  Re: Pictures of Brickmond (from RichLUG's first train show)

(...) details and fun things! I really like the fruit stand (URL) That's a great little area! ...I'm hoping to make it down there this Saturday to see it in person :-) (...) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it <-- Jain's Guide (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: PICS: RF&P Show at Science Museum of Virginia

Hi Tim, I like the display. The MOCs show originality and out-of-the-box thinking. Makes for some very striking scenes. Great job! dan parker Pacific Northwest LEGO Train Club In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Timothy D. Freshly writes: <snip> (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of Brickmond (from RichLUG's first train show)

(...) See! - that's exactly the kind of ignorance I'm trying to hide. Thanks Frank. Now I have a word to bandy about at next weekend's show. Now how to insert it into an "everyday" conversation... G. P.S. Favorite Rules of Life # 23: There's no fun (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of Brickmond (from RichLUG's first train show)

(...) Umm, that's Ferroequinology... Frank (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains)

  Pictures of Brickmond (from RichLUG's first train show)

The first batch of pictures from RichLUG's first train show display has been loaded to Brickshelf. So far we mainly have pictures of the various scenes and buildings that can be found around our town Brickmond. We'll have more pictures (including (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Test

Sorry for the test guys. Greg, thanks for posting the RF&P pictures. They look great. Tim (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  PICS: RF&P Show at Science Museum of Virginia

Here are some pictures from the first weekend of the RichLUG display at the RF&P Show being held at the Science Museum of Virginia. Thanks to Greg Perry for posting these to Brickshelf. (URL) There are NO actual pictures of trains because right now (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Calendar Update for RF&P Show

Just so everyone is on the same page, here is a revised calendar leading up to the Show: Wednesday, October 24 - meet at Rich's to finalize display details - map display for easy reassembly - begin packing up display for transport Wednesday, October (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  RichLUG to Display at RF&P Show

RichLUG (Richmond Lego Users Group) will be unveiling its first train display at the 24th Annual RF&P Model Railroad Show and Sale, November 3-4 and 10-11, at the Science Museum of Virginia, in Richmond. The display will include a downtown cityscape (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  FYI: LEGO now at Kroger (again)

Stopped in at Kroger for breakfast this morning (Brook & Parham) and noticed that Kroger now has LEGO in its toy section. I seem to remember a couple of talking before about the fact that we had noticed that Kroger had some LEGO when it first hit (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego Direct on eBay?!?

(...) If I only had the resources, I would purchase one of these items for our displays at SMVA and the library. I would be willing to chip in if anyone is interested? Bert (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Info for tonight

I got all of my train track color coded last night (I did the same as Bert and use some craft paint on the underside). To stay color consistent, I used Red. I will be taking the track to Rich's tonight and I shoul be there around 7:00 pm. Bert, have (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Train Show Events Calendar

This was posted by Jake on Friday in the lugnet.lego.direct forum. "Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:GKqzs8.2uJ@lugnet.com... (...) site. (...) of (...) Here is my reply to him: Jake: RichLUG (Richmond Lego Users (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: October Meeting and Upcoming Events

"Rich Schoonover" <rwschoonover@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:GKw5on.Fvv@lugnet.com... (...) out (...) at (...) have (...) quickly. (...) That's fine. Weekends this month for me are pretty busy so I was hoping to get most work done on Tuesday (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: October Meeting and Upcoming Events

Hi Tuesday is good for me this week. Wednesday is good as well. I will be out of town this weekend though. I am working dayshift this week so I will be at work during the day all this week. If anyone needs access or wants to have a meeting just post (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: October Meeting and Upcoming Events

(...) I have a 7:30 meeting in the near west end on Tuesday. I can try to swing by after the meeting. Also no word from Brent (?last name) I have his home phone number and left a message. I also called several other times and picked up the answering (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GKp4xt.2CL@lugnet.com... (...) join (...) have (...) were (...) your (...) We'll (...) I was definitely thinking that we would need to work both Tuesdays and Wednesdays this month (that is (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GKp5I4.3MH@lugnet.com... (...) 15000 (...) needed (...) [snip] My understanding was that the RF&P would be renting tables for us for the November show. However, Les also offered to have (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: October Meeting and Upcoming Events

(...) The SMVA will rent and pay for tables for our use. We need to let them know how many we need. I need to find out how much space we will have and get some guidance from RF&P about how many tables we can use. I liked Greg's design with (10?) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: October Meeting and Upcoming Events

(...) Maybe it's because I came in late on the discussion on Saturday but I'm confused about what tables are available for the November show. I thought Les said the Science Museum could provide tables for the event if we needed them. It seems like (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact