 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 280
PICS: RF&P Show at Science Museum of Virginia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 19:43:28 GMT

Here are some pictures from the first weekend of the RichLUG display at the
RF&P Show being held at the Science Museum of Virginia.  Thanks to Greg
Perry for posting these to Brickshelf.

WARNING:  There are NO actual pictures of trains because right now RichLUG
has very little custom rolling stock.  We are currently running standard
Lego stock sets including the My Own Train train and the Metroliner.
Apologies to trainheads everywhere.  On note of interest may be the pictures
of the expanded Red Metrostation.  This is the base Lego set with an
expanded back added on.

Crossposted to .town for pictures of buildings.  Enjoy!

Tim