 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 270
Re: October Meeting and Upcoming Events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 21:27:03 GMT

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Tuesday nights are the one night of the week when I'm not available (Paige
and I take karate lessons that night).  I should be open every Wednesday
this month though so if you guys want to get started on the 9th, I can • join
in later. With as much as we have to do it seems like we would probably • have
to work on this both Tues & Wed nights this month - is that what y'all • were
thinking?

Just let me know which Wed nights (or any other times) we're working and
I'll be there.

Greg

P.S. Hey Rich - why don't you just give us a key to your house?  Surely • your
wife wouldn't mind your LEGO pals coming and going at will would she? • We'll
be quiet and not wake you and the kid - promise!

I was definitely thinking that we would need to work both Tuesdays and
Wednesdays this month (that is only 6 total days) probably about 2-3 hours
each night.  Of course, this all depends on Rich's schedule.  I do not want
to be a burden on his family.  If he needs some of those nights off, we'll
need to work around that.

If noone objects, I propose starting on October 9th (next Tuesday).  I think
I can be at Rich's by around 7:00 pm.

Tim