 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 273
Re: October Meeting and Upcoming Events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 15:19:20 GMT

"Rich Schoonover" <rwschoonover@mediaone.net> wrote in message
Hi

Tuesday is good for me this week.  Wednesday is good as well.  I will be • out
of town this weekend though. I am working dayshift this week so I will be • at
work during the day all this week.  If anyone needs access or wants to • have
a meeting just post the message I should be able to respond pretty • quickly.

thanks

Rich

That's fine.  Weekends this month for me are pretty busy so I was hoping to
get most work done on Tuesday and/or Wednesday nights.

Tim