 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / *276 (-20)
  Re: Lego Direct on eBay?!?

(...) If I only had the resources, I would purchase one of these items for our displays at SMVA and the library. I would be willing to chip in if anyone is interested? Bert (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Info for tonight

I got all of my train track color coded last night (I did the same as Bert and use some craft paint on the underside). To stay color consistent, I used Red. I will be taking the track to Rich's tonight and I shoul be there around 7:00 pm. Bert, have (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Train Show Events Calendar

This was posted by Jake on Friday in the lugnet.lego.direct forum. "Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:GKqzs8.2uJ@lugnet.com... (...) site. (...) of (...) Here is my reply to him: Jake: RichLUG (Richmond Lego Users (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: October Meeting and Upcoming Events

"Rich Schoonover" <rwschoonover@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:GKw5on.Fvv@lugnet.com... (...) out (...) at (...) have (...) quickly. (...) That's fine. Weekends this month for me are pretty busy so I was hoping to get most work done on Tuesday (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: October Meeting and Upcoming Events

Hi Tuesday is good for me this week. Wednesday is good as well. I will be out of town this weekend though. I am working dayshift this week so I will be at work during the day all this week. If anyone needs access or wants to have a meeting just post (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: October Meeting and Upcoming Events

(...) I have a 7:30 meeting in the near west end on Tuesday. I can try to swing by after the meeting. Also no word from Brent (?last name) I have his home phone number and left a message. I also called several other times and picked up the answering (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GKp4xt.2CL@lugnet.com... (...) join (...) have (...) were (...) your (...) We'll (...) I was definitely thinking that we would need to work both Tuesdays and Wednesdays this month (that is (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GKp5I4.3MH@lugnet.com... (...) 15000 (...) needed (...) [snip] My understanding was that the RF&P would be renting tables for us for the November show. However, Les also offered to have (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: October Meeting and Upcoming Events

(...) The SMVA will rent and pay for tables for our use. We need to let them know how many we need. I need to find out how much space we will have and get some guidance from RF&P about how many tables we can use. I liked Greg's design with (10?) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: October Meeting and Upcoming Events

(...) Maybe it's because I came in late on the discussion on Saturday but I'm confused about what tables are available for the November show. I thought Les said the Science Museum could provide tables for the event if we needed them. It seems like (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: October Meeting and Upcoming Events

Tuesday nights are the one night of the week when I'm not available (Paige and I take karate lessons that night). I should be open every Wednesday this month though so if you guys want to get started on the 9th, I can join in later. With as much as (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: October Meeting and Upcoming Events

(...) The timetable sounds good to me. I will try to be at Rich's on the 9th. All of my track is already there. I should have the layout info from Brent tomorrow. I left a message at his home this afternoon. Do we want to borrow/buy the tables with (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  October Meeting and Upcoming Events

Just wanted to thank everyone for a great meeting (as always). It was a pleasure speaking with Les. He had some good ideas and it is nice to know that they want us to participate. We need to start planning our layout meetings. Rich and I had (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Lego Direct Order

(...) Yahoo!!! I can't wait to build the new hopper. Rich, your back order will be in before you know it. (...) I will contact Les Skeans tomorrow, (did he say he was going out of town for 11 days?) I tried contacting "Bret" the president of RF&P, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Lego Direct Order

(...) Rich, thanks for the offer but I don't need anything ordered at the moment. I'll let y'all know what the plan is as far as hooking up with Dan for the Box and whether I need any help with that. I can't think of anything else that needs to be (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Lego Direct Order

HI Guys Well Bert's railroad cars have come in. That is nearly all that was backordered except for some of my stuff that I feel as though will be perpetually backordered. Bert and Tim have requested some additional items be ordered. Are there any (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  We have the Library for the 29th the big room.

All day. I still have a lot of the posts to read from today, i just wanted let everyone know that for now. Rich (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Next Meeting: September 29th (?)

"Rich Schoonover" <rwschoonover@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:GJu2DB.22y@lugnet.com... (...) meeting (...) I know that it is only September but since we were thinking of doing a display event on December 1, does everyone want to try a trial (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Library Reserved for September 29th

I was calling the library while I was signing on to check postings (so I didn't know Rich was headed there today). It looks like Rich has already taken care of the room scheduling because the person I spoke to says we have the large room reserved (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Next Meeting: September 29th (?)

(...) I am the soccer coordinator for my girls school. I am coaching soccer this year only if we don't have enough coaches. It is possible that I have a game that day, and if so, I will be at the meeting for only a half of the day. I hope to have (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact