 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 261
260  |  262
Subject:
Lego Direct Order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:11:22 GMT

HI Guys

Well Bert's railroad cars have come in.  That is nearly all that was
backordered except for some of my stuff that I feel as though will be
perpetually backordered.  Bert and Tim have requested some additional items
be ordered.  Are there any additions that need to be to this order before I
place it.

It is good to here that we have a K8 to use for these upcoming events.  If
you need someone to meet Dan for pickup of the K8 I can probably help out.
I have a place to store it if needed.

Is there anything else that needs to be done?

Rich