 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / *256 (-20)
  Re: Next Meeting: September 29th (?)

That is the day I was planning for as well. I am going to the Library in the morning to check on reservations for the room. This is later than usual, but it should be available. I took the night off before the meeting so I am not so beat when I get (...) (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message news:GJt8MJ.HJB@lugnet.com... (...) meeting (...) this (...) The 29th was the day I had marked on my calendar. Is the Library available that day? Tim (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Next Meeting: September 29th (?)

(...) September 29th is Good for me. I am looking forward to the meeting. Bert (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Next Meeting: September 29th (?)

Hey Guys - last night I updated the RichLUG site to remove the old meeting info and post the message that the next meeting is Saturday 9/29. Is this what everyone else was planning also? Let me know if it needs to be changed. G. (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Lego Direct Order

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message news:GJo387.6M@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) focus (...) I'm still waiting for my catalog. I didn't come in today's mail so I'm hoping for tomorrow. It will be a little good cheer. I finished the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Lego Direct Order

(...) I can also wait until our next meeting. (...) I started a new building on Monday evening and just have not been able to focus on much other than the news since. I did get a new catalog today! Bert (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Lego Direct Order

"Rich Schoonover" <rwschoonover@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:GJLy0p.15A@lugnet.com... (...) few (...) then (...) I'm fine with waiting until the meeting on the 29th. Just like you, there have been much more important things going on than (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Lego Direct Order

I am sure we are all sorry for the losses people have taken in the past few days. My mind hasn't been on lego much, but it is all that brings me comfort at this time. I did receive the order the other day. I can distribute as needed. I was planning (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Lego Direct Order

(...) Rich, I know we have other things on our minds but I was curious about the status of the order. I have been glimpsing at the newsgroup to see if you posted recently. I hope it has arrived by now and my back ordered trains didn't delay the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Library Event December 1 - Some thoughts

By the way if your were wondering what the url was it is: www.richlug.org Rich (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Library Event December 1 - Some thoughts

Hi Tim I think all of these are great things to have going on. I think we should do all of them and then some. I think our next display should have a city focus. I like the idea of Richmond Landmarks being there, but also any other crazy thing we (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  RichLUG website

Hi all Well I have been monkeying around on the net again and have registered the domain richlug.org. I have also pointed that domain towards our current website. I registered the domain for one year, but it can be easily bumped up to addtional (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Target SW Special

Got it here in Belleville (Metro East area), Illinois too. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Target SW Special

You would be right. It's here in Los Angeles as well. (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Target SW Special

It was here in Binghamton NY too. The only one they had looked like it was ran over by an 18 wheeler. -- Nicole, widow to Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for Duel's Tales "Timothy D. Freshly" <timfreshly@shaheenlaw.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.starwars)

  Target SW Special

I was in Target last night here in Richmond, VA, and noticed that there is a special Target Star Wars boxed set - Landspeeder and Slave I for $14.99. I'm guessing that this is nationwide and not just a local promo. Tim (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.starwars)

  Library Event December 1 - Some thoughts

First of all, even though the meeting was shortened because of the Labor Day weekend, I had a blast. Rich, your father in law is a great guy and I definitely look forward to seeing him some more. He will LOVE Brickfest next year! Greg, the BBQ was (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Lego Direct Order

(...) Thanks Rich for organizing the shop @ home purchase! (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Meeting

(...) Be sure to tell Sal that I enjoyed having him at the meeting and look forward to having him hang out with us in a couple of years when he retires to Richmond. It's great to meet a guy like Sal (who I noticed seem pretty proud to be an Italian (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: Lego Direct Order

Hi I will placing the order around 10am wed. So any last minute stuff will need to be in by morning. I have entered all of the stuff you guys wanted except for one thing of Berts that can only be ordered by phone. Later Rich (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact