 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 250
Re: Lego Direct Order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:23:30 GMT

"Rich Schoonover" <rwschoonover@mediaone.net> wrote in message
I am sure we are all sorry for the losses people have taken in the past • few
days.  My mind hasn't been on lego much, but it is all that brings me
comfort at this time.

I did receive the order the other day.  I can distribute as needed.  I was
planning on bringing it to the meeting, but if people need parts before • then
I am sure we can make arrangements for that to happen.  I have a lot of
stuff on back order right now, and am waiting to get confirmationon it as
well.  i am sure with these events that things may be hampered in getting
backordered items.  Maybe not.  Either way I will understand.

thanks

Rich

I'm fine with waiting until the meeting on the 29th.  Just like you, there
have been much more important things going on than Lego.  I have a very
close friend who lives right outside of NYC who has friends who worked in
the WTC.  He has yet to hear from any of them and pretty much believes the
worst.

Interestingly, I have spent the last two evenings building while listening
to the news reports.  I didn't accomplish alot but it gave me something to
do.  I suppose in another few days I will be back into it and be able to get
something done but right now I just am not into it.  I am sure that most
feel the same.

Tim