 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 236
235  |  237
Subject:
Lego Direct Order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 08:39:21 GMT

Hi guys

I am sorry I had to cut my time at the meeting short the other day.  I
really had a good time, and so did Sal my father in law.  I am getting ready
to make an order to Lego Direct in a day or so.  Is there anything anyone
might need or want?  I already have a pretty good size order going so
shipping isn't going to be an issue.  I think I pretty much have that covered.

The order is going to be sent on tuesday.  I can hold it  a couple of days
if needed.  If you do want anything I wouldn't want payment until it arrives.

thanks

Rich