 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 248
Re: Lego Direct Order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 01:17:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Richard Schoonover writes:
Hi

I will placing the order around 10am wed.  So any last minute stuff will
need to be in by morning.  I have entered all of the stuff you guys wanted
except for one thing of Berts that can only be ordered by phone.

Later

Rich

Rich,

I know we have other things on our minds but I was curious about the status
of the order. I have been glimpsing at the newsgroup to see if you posted
recently.  I  hope it has arrived by now and my back ordered trains didn't
delay the shipping. Please email me when you are ready to distribute the order.

I was also wondering if you were in the Reserve? I don't believe I lost any
family or friends but I have friends who did. I'm glad I belong to Richlug
and I appreciate my new friends.

Bert