 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 249
Re: Lego Direct Order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:36:25 GMT

I am sure we are all sorry for the losses people have taken in the past few
days.  My mind hasn't been on lego much, but it is all that brings me
comfort at this time.

I did receive the order the other day.  I can distribute as needed.  I was
planning on bringing it to the meeting, but if people need parts before then
I am sure we can make arrangements for that to happen.  I have a lot of
stuff on back order right now, and am waiting to get confirmationon it as
well.  i am sure with these events that things may be hampered in getting
backordered items.  Maybe not.  Either way I will understand.

thanks

Rich

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Bert Waters writes:
In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Richard Schoonover writes:
Hi

I will placing the order around 10am wed.  So any last minute stuff will
need to be in by morning.  I have entered all of the stuff you guys wanted
except for one thing of Berts that can only be ordered by phone.

Later

Rich

Rich,

I know we have other things on our minds but I was curious about the status
of the order. I have been glimpsing at the newsgroup to see if you posted
recently.  I  hope it has arrived by now and my back ordered trains didn't
delay the shipping. Please email me when you are ready to distribute the order.

I was also wondering if you were in the Reserve? I don't believe I lost any
family or friends but I have friends who did. I'm glad I belong to Richlug
and I appreciate my new friends.

Bert