 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 252
Re: Lego Direct Order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 21:48:41 GMT

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message
[snip]

I started a new building on Monday evening and just have not been able to • focus
on much other than the news since.

I did get a new catalog today!

Bert

I'm still waiting for my catalog.  I didn't come in today's mail so I'm
hoping for tomorrow.  It will be a little good cheer.  I finished the
building I was working on.  It is (somewhat ironically) a Res-Q building,
five floors, complete with helipad for the Res-Q chopper and an underpad
garage.  I am going to try to begin another building tonight (maybe an
appartment building).  Probably won't get very far but I have a few ideas I
want to kick around.  Everyone have a good weekend.

Tim