 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 799 (-20)
  Re: Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA

(...) Ahh, now this got my heart a-pumpin'!! While talking with Joe at the last meeting, I had been describing my woes about how I have motors and wires and enough stuff to make some very hip motorized devices, but never any inspiration. Well, here (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Updating the FAQ page on the NELUG homepage.

I will be taking down the current FAQ page on the NELUG homepage very soon so that we can rewrite it. I would even suggest that we have 2 pages. One would be the FAQ page and the other would be a simple "Membership" page similar to the PNLTC members (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA

(...) Actually, in that vein, I was thinking about something: The best train layouts I've seen have *action* occuring in them, not just trains running around. With the absolutely beautiful engines available to us, why not have a fire going on? I'm (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA

(...) I bet the fire coverage for our layout would be about the best of any LEGO train/town layout :-). As far as the tables go I think we could knock out 6 tables on the PNLTC model in an afternoon easy. They have plans for their tables on their (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Revamping of the NELUG mailing list.

I mentioned this briefly at the meeting but as many of you know I would like to revamp the mailing list to make it more meaningful. As some of you know I felt I had to create a smaller mailing list to discuss issues that have come up lately. This is (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) Thanks!!! I appreciate it, and I will. -Shiri (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) it...) That would be best but I realize you are going on vacation so if you are in a rush send it in a separate envelop with your check and I will make sure it gets to her. Eric K. The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Suzanne is in the hospital

Todd, On behalf of all the Legomaniacs here in New York City, please pass on our best wishes to Suzanne. With every brick we stick, our thoughts and love will be with her. Here's something that should brighten her day, too: Lego will soon be making (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

Hi Eric, Thanks again for setting this up! (...) So, should I mail a card to Todd's home address? (I *think* I still have it...) -Shiri (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: NELUG Meeting Notes, Wednesday July 12, 2000

(...) *sigh....* Jeff (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG Meeting Notes, Wednesday July 12, 2000

Hi Chris and everyone, I'd like to say thanks for taking this seriously and dedicating your time to think about it. I can't say I'm not disappointed - that would be a lie - but I understand your reasoning. I might try to start an all-age group; I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA

(...) LEGO (...) needs (...) a (...) we (...) could come up with a few buildings. I think we should get together at someones house, preferably someone with a basement, and put something together. We should be able to come up with a few folding (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA

I have wanted to talk about this at a more detailed level for a while now but until our next meeting or the BBQ, whichever comes first, I thought I would give everyone something to think about. As many of you know the Greenberg folks have placed an (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  BBQ August 5th for 1st Anniversary

Well seeing that we did not get to talk about much other than the one issue during the August 12th meeting I thought I would make individual posts about each major topics that had been on the agenda so we could talk about them. I will probably only (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  NELUG Meeting Notes, Wednesday July 12, 2000

The New England LEGO User's Group held a meeting on Wednesday July 12, 2000 at Bison County in Waltham, MA starting at 7:30p.m. and lasting until 11:00p.m. Our usual topic for conversation, the LEGO brick, was supplanted by a re- examination of the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug) !

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) in (...) be (...) Most people know I am desperately trying to not factor if I don't have to (I'm back in the US after a month away) but if there are internationals that want to contribute, don't have another way to do it, and live in a country (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) (it's much easier dealing w/ a person who is located near Todd and Suz) I have some errands to run...I will PayPal my "have a nice Day" contribution when I return. John (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) OK I think I have this set up to be as smooth as possible. I kind of expect to get inundated with E-mails so please try and follow the directions below cafefully so that I can properly track where money is coming from and how much money is (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general) !

  Re: NELUG BrikWars questions...

(...) Aye, I would have to agree. Musket and Rifle fighting is my hangup perhaps. I don't even build a lot of futuristic models ( read mechs, fighter craft, tanks etc. ). But, there's a first time for anything I suppose. I just want to get down and (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG BrikWars questions...

Shaun Sullivan <sullis3@mit.edu> wrote in message news:396DC382.50CAF8...mit.edu... (...) or so (...) use 60 or (...) fun (...) player, we (...) them up (...) interesting! (...) Good Idea, you're right, could be very interesting indeed. I wonder (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact