Subject:
Updating the FAQ page on the NELUG homepage.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:40:25 GMT

I will be taking down the current FAQ page on the NELUG homepage very soon so
that we can rewrite it.  I would even suggest that we have 2 pages.  One would
be the FAQ page and the other would be a simple "Membership" page similar to
the PNLTC members page.  (These guys have it together.  Their site is one of
the best LEGO Org sites I have seen.)

http://www.pnltc.org/Membership.html

I still don't think Dues or even levels of membership are necessary but I like
the single, obvious point of contact for people interested in the club.  This
page would simply state what our membership requirements are and how to get in
touch with us.

The FAQ page would then be more of a "Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How"
page that explain who we are and what we do and when appropriate have links
either to other pages on the NELUG site or LUGNET pages like this newsgroup.

I would like the FAQ page to be simpler to read than the current one and
possibly cover a broader cross section of subjects while still explaining the
issues that are listed on the current page.

If anyone is open to help us define the FAQ page or work on the Membership page
it would be appretiated.  I know a couple of you have already volunteered but
the more the better.

Thanks,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group