 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2484 (-20)
  Re: Greenburg Train Layout Design

(...) When I saw it was a 16x32 I thought he was refering to my building. I think we'll have to wait for Shaun to respond. Shaun, what does the 16x32 burnt building look like? I don't see in your brickshelf gallery. I'd like to know what type of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Train Layout Design

(...) Jonathan came up with the idea of spliting the one table and it really works well. We did have to move the small hole around a bit to get the best fit. I end up losing 16x128 of the parking lot but that isn't a big deal. I am probably going to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Train Layout Design

(...) Shaun did post that he did have 2 burnt out buildings along with a few other things... (URL) an FYI, Eric (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Train Layout Design

(...) Actually Shaun only had one burnt building on the other layout. I had the little red office building. I didn't include the red building, because I kinda parts the roof for the last brikwars game. Did you want to use the same building as part (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Train Layout Design

Wow - good job, guys! The layout looks fantastic! I do have one question, though...Shaun had two burnt buildings and the layout shows one. We talked about using one in a construction scene, where it is being knocked down. I was planning on building (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Greenburg Train Layout Design

Hey everyone, Eric and I finally decided to work together on a design instead of competing against each other. I think you're going to like the results. (URL) layout uses a train layout convention called an access hole. This small hole is place in (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG TL6 Space Module Game II, August 12 2002

(...) I'm sorry I've been so out of touch--moving and defending a proposal and huge family emergencies have kept me in absentia for some time. But I finally got back and after reading Shaun's excellent-excellent- excellent writeup I can only say: (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: thanks

(...) Hey Travis, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself - I had a good time meeting you, hearing what you were interested in, and doing my best to sway you into that religious fanatacism which goes by the term "Brikwars". I feel as though I might have (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: thanks

(...) What!?!? Dou you mean *you* play with LEGO?!?! So, those 25 boxes you're buying are for you and not for your child's birthday party?!?!? (...) It was a pleasure to meet you. (...) All right!!! The first NELUG LEGO Mindstorms challenge! Count (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  thanks

hey, to all those NELUG members that i met and didn't. Just wanted to say that, although I was nervous about just how I might fit into the NELUG member demographic, I was excited and inspired by meeting everyone the other night. It was really nice (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting Tuesday 9/17/02

(...) I know it's a bit late, but the commuter rail to Fitsburg stops at Waltham, and is very near TCS - we've used it several times to get to meetings. Dan (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting Tuesday 9/17/02

would anyone possibly be coming through Cambridge or Boston that might be able to give me a ride to and from the meeting. My radiator went today and the shop won't have my truck ready in time. I live in Central Square, Cambridge, and am really quite (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting Tuesday 9/17/02

(...) Do we really want to put a swear on the layout? :) DaveE (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting Tuesday 9/17/02

(...) Not if anybody expects to have an appetite for dinner. I hope to be there tomorrow night, but only if Shaun behaves himself. Sorry for being silent for so long. (Silly technical problems have kept me from posting sooner.) Le Gorge is a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting Tuesday 9/17/02

(...) I've a better idea, I can bring a white board instead and we can all play guess that layout. I think I've designed enough different layouts that this game could go on for a while. (...) Are you planning to dance on the bar and sing songs to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars Superheroes

(...) Count me in. Can I be toga man? The superhero who wears layout designs around his midrift. Wait I think Shaun has already taken that hero. (...) That was a really cool site. Shame I can't think up story lines like that. (...) I can help with (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  BrikWars Superheroes

Okay, talk is cheap and we've been talking about doing a BrikWars Superhero game for, oh I don't know, about a year. Well, it's time to take action! Head over to (URL) to get briefed. (It should be fine for IE and Netscape browsers 4.0 and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting Tuesday 9/17/02

(...) I'm sure a regular 8.5 x 11 sheet will suffice. eric (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting Tuesday 9/17/02

(...) I've been lost for a while... I was itching for another meeting. See you all there, but please, please don't let Shaun put on a paper skirt *yuck* X-P J.- (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Mid September meeting...

(...) Wo-hoo!!!... Another Mindstorms head! That makes four in the group now (I believe) Does this mean we have quorum to start doing some robotic challenges? Welcome to the group. J.- (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact