Re: Meeting Tuesday 9/17/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:24:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

And print them out on D-size plot paper (30"+ wide ...).  I want to be able to
wrap them around my midriff and wear them as a skirt.

I'm sure a regular 8.5 x 11 sheet will suffice.

eric

Not if anybody expects to have an appetite for dinner.  I hope to be there
tomorrow night, but only if Shaun behaves himself.

Sorry for being silent for so long.  (Silly technical problems have kept me
from posting sooner.)

Le Gorge is a definite "go" for the next show.  I've improved the trestle
bridge to make it slightly taller and have a true 10-stud clearance inside
that even Shaun will be hard-pressed to exceed.  I'm still re-working the
other bridge to repair some minor dammage it sustained on the way home from
the last show.  I'm also returning to my auto bridge project, which will
look something like a small-scale, yellow version of the Brooklyn Bridge
when construction is completed sometime in late 2002.  (I considered
modeling the 'Lenny instead, but I'll leave that one to Jorge.)

- Chris.