Subject:
Meeting Tuesday 9/17/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 00:58:02 GMT

OK, this looks like the best date overall.  It isn't the best for Joe but he
said he could work it in.

We will meet as usual around 6:30pm at The Construction Site.  I will be making
diner reservations soon and will post when I have done so.  I have not yet
decided if we will be going to Bison County or Franca's.

For directions go to the Construction Site's web site.

http://www.constructiontoys.com/

Also sent to Mailing list...

See you there,

Eric K.