Re: Meeting Tuesday 9/17/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 05:57:40 GMT

would anyone possibly be coming through Cambridge or Boston that might be
able to give me a ride to and from the meeting.  My radiator went today and
the shop won't have my truck ready in time.  I live in Central Square,
Cambridge, and am really quite anxious to goto my first NELUG meeting.

if you can? Email me at the this and the following address and I'll give you
my phone number to call and arrange a meeting time and place.

kunce@fas.harvard.edu

-tk

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
OK, this looks like the best date overall.  It isn't the best for Joe but • he
said he could work it in.

We will meet as usual around 6:30pm at The Construction Site.  I will be • making
diner reservations soon and will post when I have done so.  I have not yet
decided if we will be going to Bison County or Franca's.

For directions go to the Construction Site's web site.

http://www.constructiontoys.com/

Also sent to Mailing list...

See you there,

Eric K.