Re: Meeting Tuesday 9/17/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:21:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
I'll be there! One request for Eric K. and Jonathan...can you guys bring a
couple of copies of the layouts you want to talk about to the meeting? I
think it will be horribly confusing if we don't have them.

And print them out on D-size plot paper (30"+ wide ...).  I want to be able to
wrap them around my midriff and wear them as a skirt.

That is one of the most revolting mental images I have had in a very long time.

I will be bringing a couple of printed copies of my 2 layouts as well as
Jonathans latest layouts on 8 1/2 by 11 sheets of paper.  (about as good as a
fig leaf when it comes to Shaun's midriff)...  Eeeewwww..

Eric K.