Subject:
thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 05:37:35 GMT

hey, to all those NELUG members that i met and didn't.

Just wanted to say that, although I was nervous about just how I might fit
into the NELUG member demographic, I was excited and inspired by meeting
everyone the other night.  It was really nice to look other adults in they
face, talk about lego, and not get the glazed over, blank stare, and near
mandatory question;  Legos?  the building blocks?  I had a great time with
all of you and am already looking forward to the next meeting.
Although I don't have a gazillion blocks, I'd like to formally invite anyone
to come build with me and use my blocks here in cambridge on the weekends .
Also I'd like to annouce my mindstorm carpet racer project.  The project is
a competition to create a mindstorms vehicle that can navigate
predefined/standardized racetrack as many times as possible in 2 minutes.
I'll be posting specifications and rules soon.

-tk