Re: Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:01:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
Alas, I will not have my AT-AT or AT-ST before the end of this week.  As a
result, I'm thinking that we should hold off another week on the Hoth Base
dry-run ... however, that does not preclude a mosaic/bridge-disassembly
meeting, or anything like that.

Sorry to throw a monkey wrench into the works ... so what's the revised plan?

Actually, that's not bad from my perspective :) It may give me time to
complete the top 1/4 or so of the mountain side in white (though the
*interesting* parts of the base are pretty much good to go). It'll also give
some time to check out Franca's and see if we can't get the big room on some
more notice (assuming they'll let us and that it's work-with-able).

Any particular dates for next week you had in mind?

Oh, and here's a favor I'm gonna ask of anyone willing-- Hoth troopers. I've
got 12, and Shaun's are mostly used up in other creations IIRC (or he had
maybe only a couple to spare? I forget exactly). Anyway, despite my
searching for more Snowspeeder sets, I've found nil. Does anyone have some
spare rebel Hoth troops they could lend for the dry run? How about lending
for BrickFest? (I'm looking for probably 20-30 troops total)

DaveE