Re: Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:40:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:

I kinda had hopes of doing a dry-run of the Hoth base with Shaun before
BrickFest, and for any who might want to see it, I figured the best
place/time to do a dry-run might be a NELUG meeting... (Also I could take
some inticing pictures before the event).

Alas, I will not have my AT-AT or AT-ST before the end of this week.  As a
result, I'm thinking that we should hold off another week on the Hoth Base
dry-run ... however, that does not preclude a mosaic/bridge-disassembly
meeting, or anything like that.

Sorry to throw a monkey wrench into the works ... so what's the revised plan?

-s