Re: Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 13:52:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
So, uh, what's the chance of having an evening meeting, for those of us who
can't make it to these fabulous BrikWars games?  I would at least like to bask
my coward's hide in the glow of your valourous glory.  Or something.

I kinda had hopes of doing a dry-run of the Hoth base with Shaun before
BrickFest, and for any who might want to see it, I figured the best
place/time to do a dry-run might be a NELUG meeting... (Also I could take
some inticing pictures before the event).

Wow!... that would be such a treat!!!
Let's do it!

J.-