Re: Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:28:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
So, uh, what's the chance of having an evening meeting, for those of us who
can't make it to these fabulous BrikWars games?  I would at least like to bask
my coward's hide in the glow of your valourous glory.  Or something.

I kinda had hopes of doing a dry-run of the Hoth base with Shaun before
BrickFest, and for any who might want to see it, I figured the best
place/time to do a dry-run might be a NELUG meeting... (Also I could take
some inticing pictures before the event).

One problem is of course that it's huge... I'm essentially planning on about
a 5'x7' area (about a queen bed) for the entire display. Franca's probably
narrows itself out of doing a dry-run though, unless maybe we were able to
weasel our way into the function room and pack some tables together... BC
probably has similar issues, though I'm not sure there'd be enough tables to
seat us *and* display stuff... And of course one other option would be a
meeting somewhere with the NELUG tables, but that takes mucho time. Any
other suggestions?

Of course I don't *HAVE* to do a dry run of the base... But I'd like it...
Maybe I'll drop by Franca's and see what we could do about getting the
function room, and see what it looks like. If I have to shell out a few
bucks to reserve it or something, I'm fine with that.

Thoughts? Dates? I'm pretty much free weeknights between now and BrickFest
that I know of...

DaveE