Re: Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:35:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
This sounds good to me but it seems we also need to disassemble the bridge and
Mosaic this week before the 4th of July as they have a need for the space.  The
Childrens Museum has temporarily fallen through so we need to have some
volunteers to help to store the Mosaic, Bridge, and Frame.

We can either to this Wednesday as part of the meeting or do it Thursday as a
separate meeting.  Any thoughts?

I'd be willing to help disassemble and store the display before our meeting.
I can even show up early.

Jonathan D.