Subject:
Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 18:59:39 GMT

Well, without the Portland GATS Show (*sniff*), should we have a regular
meeting towards the end of this month?  It's been far too long already!

Besides, it will also be fun to publicly humiliate our opponents by recounting
their immolation in the upcoming TL6 Brikwars game to everybody, gruesome blow
by gruesome blow.

So I vote for a meeting!  For the second half of this month, it looks as if any
weekday night will be good for me.

-s

Re: Next Meeting
Well, without the Portland GATS Show (*sniff*), should we have a regular
meeting towards the end of this month?  It's been far too long already!

Besides, it will also be fun to publicly humiliate our opponents by • recounting
their immolation in the upcoming TL6 Brikwars game to everybody, gruesome • blow
by gruesome blow.

So I vote for a meeting!  For the second half of this month, it looks as • if any
weekday night will be good for me.

-s

I'm up for a meeting! Name the date...and we'll see who's going to publicly
humiliate who.

Re: Next Meeting