Re: Next Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:36:02 GMT

"SHaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message
news:GxCnFF.9oE@lugnet.com...

Well, without the Portland GATS Show (*sniff*), should we have a regular
meeting towards the end of this month?  It's been far too long already!

Besides, it will also be fun to publicly humiliate our opponents by • recounting
their immolation in the upcoming TL6 Brikwars game to everybody, gruesome • blow
by gruesome blow.

So I vote for a meeting!  For the second half of this month, it looks as • if any
weekday night will be good for me.

-s

I'm up for a meeting! Name the date...and we'll see who's going to publicly
humiliate who.