 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1629 (-20)
  Re: MEETING (& med. Brikwars)

(...) I think this should work for me. I have to check though. (...) How about a meeting on the 25th where we can "score" our Brikwars soldiers and equipment. I am ok with next week for a meeting but I thought the 25th would give more time to build (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: MEETING (& med. Brikwars)

(...) Hmmm, this is my subtle cue to get off my duff and give an update. I received an e-mail earlier this week from Jorge - if people are still itnerested (and I know that Jorge, myself, and Dave Eaton are) he was thinking about June 30th as a day (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: MEETING

(...) Ah! I was just about to inquire on the status of the Medieval BW game.. I'm always up for meetings, and am available both Tues and Thurs. -Suz (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  MEETING

I think its time for a MEETING.How about the following dates? Tuesday, June 19 Thursday, June 21 If next week is too soon, we can always shoot for the week after! Freight Freitas (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Summer LEGO Truck Tour:LoM

(...) Sounds good to me. It turns out I am working that Saturday but will be free on Sunday. I'll post about this in another week or so to make plans. Jonathan (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: Summer LEGO Truck Tour:LoM

I will definitely be there, possibly both days (once with my sittees, once without (1)). I would love to get together with whoever shows up, and it *would* make more sense to arrange this. Even if no one else comes, I'll try to arrange it w/you, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: Steampunk: The Mean Tine

hey, nice lil MOC. I also love the steampunk genre, and have been planning an airship MOC of my own, a little more along the lines of the final fantasy airships or even the weatherlight from magic the gathering. it might be a while, considering i (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Steampunk: The Mean Tine

High velocity gravity! Hah! That's a nifty little model. Steampunk is definitely an underdeveloped theme. I'd love to see someone tackle a technic version of the spider-mech from Wild Wild West. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Steampunk: The Mean Tine

Nice Job Evil Wayne! As a fellow fan of all things Steampunkish, I appreciate the look captured by Mean Time. I especially like the look of the boiler. I've allways planned on posting Steampunk/Gaslight Fantasy items over in Adventurers. No one (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Steampunk: The Mean Tine

My first try at the steampunk genre is the "Mean Tine". The Mean Tine is a small attack airship suitable for short-range defense, couriers, and privateering: (URL) is powered by a medium steam boiler to generate electricity for the two main (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: yay for us!

(...) :) Thanks. We really like the place.... been pretty busy the last few weeks, but eventually we'll have Lego Folk over..... (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Lego Life on Mars Tour

Hey you guys, The same tour Kevin mentioned is arriving to Boston on June 23rd and 24th. (The day before my birthday - nice gift!) I'll definitely be there, hope to see some of you there too! In fact, if any of you want to arrange meeting there and (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Large (!) Lego collection available in SE Mass

(...) Thanks, Larry. I'm sorry Freight, I forgot to answer you and had left for dinner. "loc" is short for "local." -Suz (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Large (!) Lego collection available in SE Mass

(...) Just to answer this... (the rest of the thread has been resolved...) for example lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos is USA, Massachusetts, Boston... (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Large Lego collection in SE Mass

Hello all - I'm sorry I haven't responded earlier here, but I had no idea that these postings even existed until a co-worker mentioned the possibility! I've been answering those folks who took the time to email, and have sent out a bunch of copies (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Large (!) Lego collection available in SE Mass

(...) I live in the next town over from Foxboro. I could possibly try to go over there tomorrow night with a digital camera if that would help... (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Large (!) Lego collection available in SE Mass

(...) I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. (...) I'm not proposing anything. I had at first thought a fraction may be kept by the club (like the 12v trains for train setups) or be translated into cash toward the group's LEGO collection. But it's not (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Large (!) Lego collection available in SE Mass

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes: Suz, what do you mean by an .loc group? Freight (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Large (!) Lego collection available in SE Mass

(...) divided (...) Of course it can be up for discussion. What are you thinking? (...) If you think thats more appropriate we can do that. I just like dealing with the folks I know. I guess I would suggest waiting until Paul gets back to us first (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Large (!) Lego collection available in SE Mass

In lugnet.org.us.nelug,Freight Freitas writes: The only times I'm NOT available are Friday evening, and Sunday evening, otherwise I can go anytime!!! Freight (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact