Re: Large (!) Lego collection available in SE Mass
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 01:30:43 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:

Suz, what do you mean by an .loc group?

Just to answer this... (the rest of the thread has been resolved...)

for example lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos is USA, Massachusetts, Boston...

Thanks, Larry.

I'm sorry Freight, I forgot to answer you and had left for dinner.
"loc" is short for "local."

-Suz