Re: Large (!) Lego collection available in SE Mass
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 19:36:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:

Suz, what do you mean by an .loc group?

Freight
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Wayne McCaul writes:
I'm under the impression that this is for ourselves.
Am I mistaken?

Thats how I meant it.  This would be for participants only and to be divided
amongst them for their own collections and/or for auction and proceeds • divided
proportionately amongst the participants.

Eric Kingsley

Is that not up for discussion?

Of course it can be up for discussion.  What are you thinking?

If your idea is not club related, perhaps it would be more appropriate
in a .loc group.

If you think thats more appropriate we can do that.  I just like dealing with
the folks I know.  I guess I would suggest waiting until Paul gets back to us
first and then we can move the discussion if necessary.

Eric Kingsley