Re: Large (!) Lego collection available in SE Mass
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 19:12:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug,Freight Freitas writes:

The only times I'm NOT available are Friday evening, and Sunday evening,
otherwise I can go anytime!!!

Freight
The earliest I could go take a look, I believe, would be Thursday. But it
really depends on Mr Burden.

I've got no real plans this weekend (as far as I know) so if that's better
for him and someone else wanted to come down; that'd work too.

-Wayne

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:

When do you plan to do this?

Freight
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Wayne McCaul writes:
I'm under the impression that this is for ourselves.
Am I mistaken?

Thats how I meant it.  This would be for participants only and to be divided
amongst them for their own collections and/or for auction and proceeds divided
proportionately amongst the participants.

Eric Kingsley

Evil Wayne

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:

I'm curious, is this all about buying for NELUG, or buying for ourselves too?

It sounds like there could be a number of goodies that my future models
could benefit from, and I want to be clear of the actual intent of this • venture!

Freight
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Eric Kingsley writes:
Is there anyone in NELUG that would be interested in going in as a group • and
checking this out.  Then if we decided to purchase it as a group it could • be
fun to divy it out amongst the participants or even putting the sets back
together and putting some of it on Ebay to make our money back.  (depending • on
how much Paul wants for the lot of course).

Anyway I can't do it on my own but if we have a group that is interested • post
here and we can talk to Paul and set something up.

I'd be interested in taking parts.  I mean, taking part.  In the work.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

eric