Subject:
Large Lego collection in SE Mass
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 23:41:35 GMT

Hello all - I'm sorry I haven't responded earlier here, but I had no idea
that these postings even existed until a co-worker mentioned the
possibility!  I've been answering those folks who took the time to email,
and have sent out a bunch of copies of the spreadsheet.
...It would be great if I could give a couple of you a phone call, because I
only have internet access at work - no PC at home! It's so much easier to
speak about this stuff than the constant typing, checking mails, etc.  Sorry
- I'd probably appreciate it more if I were a member, I know ... but I've
only had internet access for about 5 days, so this is all a mystery to me
... bear with me, please.
... Don't know what else to say - I hope the folks I've sent material to
will post their opinions for the rest of you - if no such luck, email me -
and don't be shy about a phone number - I'm a real straight arrow!
...Peace - (and thanks!!) - PaulB