Re: Railway Cars et. al. topics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 15:51:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Yesterday I went through and wrote out all of the LEGO projects I
currently have in progress or about-to-be-in-progress ... that is,
all of my short-term LEGO undertakings.  The current total is 11.

11?? Is that all?? Slacker. :-)

I love this hobby.  Anybody else delightfully swamped with projects?

Probably about 20 or 30 in various states. Some are more commerce related
than building related, though.

++Lar